It gives me great pleasure in presenting to you the Training and Placement cell of Srinivas Institute of Management Studies.
Here, Students have been trained in the latest techniques of Business Management, Computer Science plus Information Technology and Social Sciences who are raring to go out into the world and nurture their professional skills.
I would request companies to visit our campus, interact with our students, interview them for the positions and place them in prominent positions to their mutual advantage.
Our Placement Cell would greatly help in remembering faces, achievements and worthwhile projects undertaken by our students in the field of Management, Social Sciences, Information Technology and Computer Science.
I wish them all success in their endeavors.
Mr. Varun Shenoy, Placement Officer
Adaptability to Changes, Spontaneous Drive, Ambition Sense, Common Intelligence, Leadership abilities, A Sense of Purpose – The qualities you look for before you recruit are importantly the nature which Srinivas Institute of Management Studies SIMS looks for in their students for preparation.
SIMS goes by firm belief that it is the combination of its students and faculty, the academic rigour and all-round development, brief curriculum and the way in which it is imparted – makes it the Institute of choice for International and Domestic recruiters.
There are many reasons to recruit Srinivas College Students. Here are a some of them:
1) You can recruit at the entry level, at the middle management level and at the senior and top management levels – for corporate and public management roles. It is purely Company discretion.
2) All are recognized safe university accredited programs.
3) The Institute attracts the best population from all disciplines and backgrounds from the society.
4) Faculty Mentoring throughout the academic year which provides an opportunity for our students to understand the basics of organizational reporting.
5) Srinivas College facilitates intensive Peer Learnings and Industry Mentorships during academic season for overall job readiness among its students.
6) Our unique Earn while you learn program further sharpens students’s Business Acumen through part-time work and industry project consultations and Surveys.