Rules and Regulations of Library
- All the students will be enrolled as members of the Library
- While entering the Library, all members are requested to leave their belongings in the property counter.They can be collected back while leaving the library. THe Librarian/College Management shall not e responsible for the loss of their belongings at the counter.
- Each and every student users of the Library must enter their name and time of entering and leaving the Library, in a Register.
- Only the members of the library are permitted to use the Library facilities.
- Three borrower’s tickets and one reference ticket will be issued to each student.Only one book will be issued against each borrower’s ticket. Not more than three books may be issued to any student. A maximum if three books can be reffered against the reference ticket only inside the library.
- Books may be kept for a period not extending 15 days from the date of issue. Extension of the period or renewal of books may be obtained if the same books can be reffered against the reference ticket only inside the library.
- Books may be kept for a period not extending 15days from the date of issue. Extension of the period or renewal of books may be obtained if the same book has not been demaned by any other student.
- Borrowed books must be renewed on or before due date. A fine of Rs.2/- per day will be imposed for the first five days. From the sixth day, Rs.10/- per day will be charged as fine.
- In case of loss of borrower’s ticket,duplicate ticket will be issued on payment of Rs.50/-per ticket.
- A student to whom a book has been issued is held responsible for it and for any mark therein. He is expected to examine the book when the received it and report immediately to the library staff. Any damage that may be detected like mutilation & disfiguring of pages of books by ink or pencil or any other manner is strictly prohibited and in such cases, borrowers are bound to pay the fines levied by the librarians
MSW Management Books: Click here
MSW Question Papers:
- First Semester
- Second Semester
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
MSW Project List: Clck here