Srinivas Institute of Social Work offers Master of Social Work (MSW) course offered by Srinivas University
Course offered: Master of Social Work (MSW)
Duration of the Course: 2 Years –Semester Scheme spanning four semesters
Eligibility: Any graduate degree with not less than 40% marks aggregate in subjects excluding languages. Admission based on the valid score in SU MSW Entrance test.
|I SEMISTER||II SEMISTER|
|III SEMISTER||IV SEMISTER|
SKY IS OUR LIMIT FOR OPPORTUNITIES
The Institute offers a 2 Years Post-graduate Programme in Social Work (M.S.W.) in three specializations:
1. Comprehensive credit-based curriculum.
2. Seminars and Group presentation in all semesters to develop presentation skills.
4. Mini projects in all semesters to improve analytical thinking among students.
5. NGO Internship
6. Programme/Event management included in the syllabus.
7. Human Resource Management given focus.
8. Summer placement to gain additional exposure during year end vacation.
9. Basic Computer Skills are developed as part of the course requirement through classroom training & evaluation.
10. The stage model of student development through value-added MSW++ features.
11. Campus placement arranged periodically.
12. Well planned Academic calendar
13. Bridge course in preferred areas.
14. Vivekananda Study circle for spiritual and character building.
15. Counselling and Mentoring for weak students
16. Opportunity for obtaining Educational loan for economically weaker students
17. Periodic Seminars and Conferences
18. Innovation in examination system
19. Opportunity to pursue research
20. Study material for all subjects
21. Xerox Centre and printing facility
Srinivas University MSW Information Kit – Click Here