The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences which is the Health University for the state of Karnataka.
(NEET Examination Eligible candidates only)*
Seats are allotted by merit selection which is based on Common Entrance Test (KRLMPCET) conducted, followed by Centralized Counseling. 15% of total intake allotted under NRI / Foreigner category on Merit selection.
Candidates should have passed PUC/12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects.
The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
Foreign Nationals, Non Resident Indians and People of Indian Origin:
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- 15% of the total admissions each year.
- Should have documents to prove their NRI/Foreign status, eg. Passport, work permit, school certificate etc.
- Inward remittance certificate from the Reserve Bank of India.
- Should have studied in English with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects.
- Should have the eligibility certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) to pursue medical education programmes in the state of Karnataka.
Courses as recognized as Equivalent by RGUHS:
- Britain: G.C.E. examination of U.K with pass in 5 subjects at least at Ordinary level and 2 subjects at Advanced Level, or 4 subjects at Ordinary level and 3 subjects at Advanced Level.
- Kuwait: General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (12 year course) conducted by the Ministry of Education, Kuwait.
- United Arab Emirates: General Secondary Education Certificate awarded by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates.
- United States of America: 12-year High School Diploma of U.S.A.
- Iran: Secondary School Certificate Examination (Community School Tehran). Sixth Year Certificate of Secondary Schools (Ministry of Education & Training) and 4th year Diploma of the Secondary Schools. (12 year course offered under the new pattern of School education).
- Malaysia: Malaysian Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge Local Exam). Higher School Certificate Exam (University of Cambridge Local Exams syndicate in collaboration with University of Malaysia and University of Singapore). Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia / Sijil High School Graduation Diploma (International School of Kuala Lumpur).
Admitted Students Details
MBBS STUDENTS LIST FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18 - Download
Post Graduate Programs:
- The candidates seeking admissions to PG programs should have passed the M.B.B.S degree examination from a recognized Medical College affiliated to any university recognized by the MCI.
- The Candidates should have completed one year of Compulsory Rotating Internship in a teaching institution recognized by the MCI.
- The Candidates should have registered their M.B.B.S degree with the respective State Medical Council.
- Selection of candidates for postgraduate degree / diploma courses shall be on merit basis of the rank list of the entrance examinations – PGET conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences & KRLMPCET.
For further details contactus