- Achievements of students of MBBS batch (2013-14) who were Subject wise topper list.
- Meghashree V Bijoor : secured an aggregate of 78.20% in OBG 4th year MBBS
- Apoorva M Kottary :secured an aggregate of 77.25% & 78% in Pathology &
Community Medicine 4th year MBBS examinations.
- Pooja K R & :secured an aggregate of 85% & 84% in Pharmacology 4th
Ms.Abhigna Nagendra year MBBS examinations.
- Aishwarya Bhat P :secured an aggregate of 78% in Pathology 4th year MBBS
Faculty Awards and Achievements
- Sofiya Crastha :Assistant Professor , Department of Community Medicine is 9th Rank in Post Graduate Community Medicine Examination under the Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences. Conducted in July 2018 from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute.
- Ravi Bhaskar :Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy is awarded Ph.d. degree in the year 2019
- Achievements of students of MBBS batch (2012-13)
Ms. Prakruthi S & Ms. Khundrakpam Lokeshwari have secured an aggregate of 82.3 % & 77.9% in the RGUHS Ist year MBBS examinations.
Department of Anatomy
- Felicitated & honored on the occasion of “National workshop-Aakruti 2013” organized by S.D.M College of Ayurveda & Hospital, Udupi.
Dr. Rashmi Bhat
Department of Physiology
- Vishrutha KV, Prarthana KG, Pavanchand A, et al. Effect of diet on autonomic modulation of heart in menstrual cycle. Int J Adv Res 2013; 1: 274-277.
Department of Biochemistry
- Dr. H P Kedilaya, Professor & Head, Dept. of Biochemistry
- Rao NL, Greeshma B. Kotian, Kedilaya HP, et al. Saliva-based diagnostics can decrease generation of potentially infectious, pathological waste. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research 2013; 22: 66-68.
- Greeshma B, Kedilaya HP. BMI is the Best anthropometric index to predict cardiovascular disease risks in young adult females. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research 2013; 22:188-191.
Dr. H Ramachandra Prabhu
Department of General Medicine
- Shetty S, Rao H, Kumar S. Serum uric acid as a prognostic biomarker and its correlation with killip class in myocardial infarction. International journal of biomedical research 2013; 4: 312-316.
>Dr. Sunil Kumar
- Participated in full “Mumbai Marathon-2013” competition race covering a distance of 42 km. He has also participated in a long run competition organized by Manipal University and has been felicitated for being the first physician of Mangalore for achieving this unique distinction.
Dr. Pradeep Vernekar>
- Fazil A, Vernekar P, Geriani D, et al. Clinical profile and complication of malarial hepatopathy. Journal of Infection and Public Health 2013; 6: 383-388.
- Chair person for “Arogya Nidhi” conducted by Paryaya Sri Shiroor Mutt
Dr. Anitha Sequeira
- A health talk on V4 channel on the topic “Anemia” on 21st July 2013 in the programme “Arogya bhagya”.
Department of Dermatology
Dr. Sanath S. Rao gave a guest lecture on scar management during a CME held at Yenepoya Medical College on 6th Oct 2013.
Dr. Manjunath Hulamani
- Hulamani M, Kudur M. Misnomers in dermatology: time to change and update. Int J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2013; 79: 479-91.