ON GOING RESEARCH ACTIVITIES for the year 2015-16 (Approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore):
MUSCULOSKELETAL AND SPORTS DISORDERS:
1) “Efficacy of MET with conventional therapy on Pain, ROM, Proprioception & Functional Disability in Nonspecific Neck Pain” – A Randomized Clinical Trial.
2) “Combined effect of Soft tissue Mobilization and Spinal Mobilization on Autonomic Nervous System in Novice Chess Players” – A Randomized Clinical Trial.
3) “Effect of Releasing Myofascial Chain patients with Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome” – A Randomized Clinical Trail.
4) “Association between Hyperpronated Foot with Anterior Plevic Tilt and Dynamic Balance in Recreational Runners” – A Cross Sectional Study.
5) “Reliability and Validity of the Kannada Translation of visa P Questionnaire for Patellar Tendinopathy” – A Validation Study.
6) “Short term effectiveness of Neurodynamic Sliding Technique with Mulligan Traction Leg Raise on improving Hamstring flexibility in football players” – A Randomized Clinical Trail.
7) “Intra Rater and Inter Rater Reliability of Donatelli Drop leg Test”.
8) “Effects of Diaphramatic Training on Posture and Stability in Asymptomatic Subjects” – A Randomized Control Trail.
9) “Short Term effect of MWM, Trigger Point Dry Needling and Exercises on Tennis Elbow Patients” – A Randomized Clinical Trial.
10) ” Prevalence of Patellar Tendinopathy among Non-Elite Athletes from various sports in & Around Mangalore” – A Cross Sectional Study.
1) “Combined effect of Myofascial Release and Task oriented Activity on Mobility function children with Spastic CP along with coventional Therapy”- A Randomized control Trail.