Course : Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D)
Duration of the Course : Six years
Medium of Instruction : English
Candidates who have passed two years P.U.C. (10+2) an equivalent examination of any other approved Board of universities with just pass marks in combination comprising P.C.B. or P.C.M. or D. Pharm approved by PCI.
Post Baccalaureate – Pass in B.Pharm direct entry to 4th Year.
PRIME FEATURES OF OUR COLLEGE
- Well established, education oriented management Well-equipped laboratories, class rooms with modern teaching aids
- Fleet of college buses which serve transport at stipulated timings
- Well efficient, skilled and dedicated staff members
- Separate canteen for South Indian & North Indian food.
- Excellent industry-academy interaction.
- Best results and placements in global employment opportunities.
RULES & REGULATIONS….
A CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO HAVE MINIMUM 80% ATTENDANCE IN THEORY & PRACTICAL SUBJECTS SEPARATELY TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- Punctuality should be given utmost priority.
- Irregularity in attendance, insubordination, discourtesy to the staff members, habitual inattention, neglect of academics, obscenity in word or act are punishable by suspension.
- Parents are advised not to encourage their wards, abstaining from classes & attending functions & festivals.
- Medical Certificates shall be furnished especially when a student is absent due to illness. However a Medical certificate DOES NOT ENTITLE a student for attendance. Acceptance of the Medical Certificate is subject to clearance of the same by the Medical Officer of the college.
- Any extension of vacations will be considered as absence & must not be encouraged by the parents.
- RAGGING is a criminal offence and is strictly prohibited. Besides severe disciplinary and legal action, the offender may even attract rustication from the college.
- Parents will be informed of the Academic progress i.e., attendance and internal assessment, regularly & parents are requested to acknowledge the receipt of the same in the interest of their wards.
- Wearing College ID Cards
- Follow dress code of the college.
- Participate in the sports activities and functions conducted by the college.
- Do not
- Use Cell phones, audio, visual devices in college campus.
- Drive Two wheeler/ four wheelers to the college.