ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.PHARM
1. Candidates who have passed two years P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board of universities with not less than 40% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M. or P.C.B.(minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B.) or P.C.M.B, P.C. and computer Sciences, P.C. and Electronics.
Note: In respect of the candidates who have taken P.C.M.B combination, the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. whichever is higher shall be considered for the purpose of admission.
2. In case of students belonging to SC/ST or Category-I, the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Pharm course shall be not less than 40% in P.U.C. or its equivalent examination (P.C.B, or P.C.M. or P.C.M.B.), P.C and Computer Science, P.C and Electronics.
3. Candidates who have scored less than 45% marks in (10+2) but who have completed B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in combination with any two of the following subjects, namely, Physics or Mathematics, or Microbiology, or Botany, or Zoology or Bio-technology or computer sciences or Electronics securing not less than 45% marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to first year B.Pharm course.
4. Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course are eligible to be admitted directly to II B.Pharm course and shall have to study Mathematics Computer science & Statistics of I B.Pharm in addition to the II B.Pharm subjects.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR D.PHARM & PHARM D
For Pharm D and D. Pharm, the candidates should have passed the two years P.U.C. Examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board in any combination comprising P.C.M. or P.C.B. or P.C.M.B, P.C. and computer Sciences, P.C. and Electronics.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR M.PHARM
A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses n Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy council of India (PCI) and /or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for the purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualification examination shall be eligible for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
Further, Pharmacy teachers having recognize B.Pharm qualification and with minimum of five years of teaching experience in an institution approved by A.I.C.T.E and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years in B.Pharm).
For SC/ST (Karnataka Category-I candidates the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examinations.
Documents to be provided by the student during admission
1. S.S.L.C. Marks Card
2. PUC Marks Card
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Migration Certificate (for non Karnataka candidates)
5. Conduct certificate
6. Industrial Training Certificate (M.Pharm)
7. Provisional Degree Certificate (M.Pharm)
8. Passport size photos
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D)
Srinivas College of Pharmacy is a recognized research centre for carrying out doctoral research leading to Ph.D. in different streams of specialization.