Fest And Competitions
Mr.Chethan V Rai secured III Rank in Bachelors of Hotel Management (BHM) degree examinations conducted by Mangalore University in the year 2014.
In “SAGA” FEST” organized by Vijayalakshmi Institute of Hospitality Science on 20th August 2014, our student has bagged the prize in the following category:
|Mr.Jigme Wangyal, IV Year BHM||-||I Place in Cooking Competition|
|Mr.Joywan Vincent D Souza, II Year BHM||-|| I Place in Cooking Competition,
Best Salad Maker and
III Place in Flower Arrangement
|Mr.Prajwal D souza, I Year BHM||-||Best Mocktail Maker|
|Mr.Basant Kumar Singh, IV Year BHM||-||II Place in Cocktail Competition|
|Mr.Lesten Martis, II Year BHM||-||I Place in Collage Competition|
|Mr.Anil Mascarenhas, II Year BHM||-||Place in Collage Competition|
In ““Esperanza- 2014- An Intercollegiate Quiz Competition – organized by SIMS on 20th August 2014 following students bagged I Place:
Mr.Giridhar Prabhu, III Year BHM - I Place
Mr.Anish Hilson Dantis III Year BHM
Fernandes Walston James student of III Year BHM
- Students’ Council Inauguration cum Fresher’s day ceremony was conducted on 27.07.2012. Mrs.Mitra S.Rao, Secretary, A.Shama Rao Foundation, Presided over the function.
- “ONAM FEAST-12” the annual theme festival was organized on 25th August 2012. Chief Guest of the function was Sri. T.K. Rajan, President, Kerala Samajam (Regd.) Mangalore. “POOKALAM” - an Inter collegiate Competition was held on the occasion of Onam Feast on 22/08/2012.
- COMPETITIONS - Collage, Flower Arrangement, Menu Card Designing, Napkin Folding, Cocktail Making and Flambe were conducted.
- “HOG 2011”, the Annual Food Festival was organised on 26.03.2011 at the College Campus.Sri.G.G.Mohandas Prabhu, President, Kanara Chamber of Commerce and Industry inaugurated the function.
- VARIETY ENTERTAINMENT COMPETITION was conducted 26.03.2011.
- “ONAM FEAST-12” the annual theme festival was organized on 03.09.2011. Smt.M.Vijayakumari Shenoy, Joint Commissioner, City Corporation, Mangalore was the Chief Guest.
- “POOKALAM” - an Inter collegiate Competition was held on the occasion of Onam Feast on 24.08.2011.