- General Nursing and Midwifery
- Annual Intake: 60
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Duration: 3Years
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Age – 17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH PHOTO COPIES REQUIRED FOR GNM
- 10th std. marks card(for proof of date of birth)
- 10 + 2 marks card/PUC marks card
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Migration certificate
- Identification proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/ Passport/Aadhar Card) – (Xerox only)
- Recent Passport size photo – 5 Nos.
- Birth Certificate (Only for North India, SAARC & NRI students)
- Citizenship Certificate (Only for SAARC & NRI students)
- Passport (Only for SAARC & NRI students)
- Government of Karnataka, Bangalore
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Bangalore
- Indian Nursing Council. New Delhi
- Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board